Update 1.3.0 — "Now the gloves are off!"
Hi hi, demo people! Really sorry about saves not working in the demo version for the last patch due to the way Chris RPG battles now handle saving. It's fixed with version 1.3.0 though so woohoo! Also the Chris route pacifist bug is fixed; enemies will fight you properly if you stall out the fight against Brain.
- New progress stats on the Scene Select page, featuring hot ANALYSIS by Inner Kiane of your gameplay!
- New loading screen messages.
Quality of Life Changes
- Achievements that didn't register on Steam due to the save data issue will sync up when you launch the game.
- If you're using an outdated version of the game, the game will attempt to let you know on the main menu.
- Game will show a message when any self-voicing mode is enabled.
- Auto-forward mode values are now set to usable values.
- Subtitles no longer spoiler character names that haven't been revealed yet.
- There's a new bug where you can accidentally summon a karate kiane that doesn't go away for the rest of the Arim route. This is now canon.
- Enemies will now attack properly in the Chris route if you stall the Brain fight.
- Sav profile now updates properly if you first meet him in the school route.
- Fixed a bug with a Brain photo trigger in the Chris route.
- Saving in the demo version is fixed.
- Launching the demo version with full game save data/unlocks for whatever reason should no longer crash the game.
- Roobit post-route voice unlock notification should be working properly.
Next time I will be doing some fixes to the manual (e.g. updating images).
There may be some issues cropping up with deleting "seen text progress" when you commit honorable data seppuku. If this is the case I'll have to change it a bit in the next patch. Ah, the mysteries of Ren'Py!
Get Pizza Game!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.