A downloadable WORK OF ART for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Kiane is fresh out of college and has just landed the job of her dreams: secretary for billionaire tech CEO, Mr. Arimnaes. Wealthy, suave, and a carbon-based life form, Mr. Arimnaes checks all the boxes for the perfect boyfriend. Can Kiane meet his high standards and win his heart, or will she become his next victim? Wait hold on... I wasn't supposed to spoil the fact he's a serial killer where is the delete key
Pizza Game is a comedy dating sim for people of all types. With six (seven? idk I'm just an intern) different love interests, you're destined to meet your perfect match. Nice guy! Rude guy! Girl! It's all there!
Work as a secretary, take night classes, or get a job as a pizza waitress while uncovering the town's sinister secrets. With the help of her sassy thought bubble, Inner Me, there's nothing Kiane can't accomplish. Pizza Game clocks in at around 185k words, most of which are bad, and features over two dozen characters, most of which are bad. Play through 6 romance routes, including 4 GxB and 2 GxG, as well as a True Route where the edgy stuff happens!
- It's a visual novel, so there isn't any!
- Click to advance the dialogue!
- Make choices that affect Kiane's relationships!
- Unlock music room tracks and character menu announcer voices after every route!
- Snap photos with Kiane's disposable camera to unlock easter eggs or change the course of the story!
- Adjust the volume!
- QTEs, personality quizzes, investigations, plus a stealth game segment(?)!
The choices you make will affect your relationships and possibly whether or not you survive. Will you find the right combination of mouse movement and keystrokes required to win the game? Or will you get bored and play something else instead? The only way to find out is if you buy Pizza Game. There is no other method. Do not google search for a let's play.
Game Accessibility informationAccessibility Features
- Interact using the keyboard or mouse
- Subtitles for important sounds
- HTML manual
- TTS support via Ren'Py's self-voicing and text-to-clipboard features, plus descriptions of visual jokes
- Option to disable QTEs
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||12 days ago|
|Made with||Ren'Py, Bfxr, Adobe Photoshop, SDL, pygame, Audacity, ChipTone|
|Tags||bad, cartoon, Comedy, gxb, gxg, Otome, Parody, pizza|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Twitter, Steam, Game Jolt|
In order to download this WORK OF ART you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: